Vital update training: latest ad reg changes
Regulation and guidelines around advertising are ever developing – but the last year has seen some of the biggest changes in a decade, coupled with the seismic shifts in advertising in response to the global pandemic. We are therefore launching a vital update training, designed to aid those who have previously completed the agency/advertiser certificate courses – or for those looking for a shorter session to help navigate these new changes.
The course covers the latest advertising regulations including:
- Changes to processes and restrictions in 2019 and 2020;
- Overview of 2019’s gender stereotype rule and guidance
- Recap and advice on last year’s superimposed text rules;
- Developing guidance around social distancing in advertising;
- COVID-19 in advertising watch-outs, tips and need to know info.
- Changes relating to HFSS food advertising
To book your place, please email us at email@example.com
Thursday 6th of August SOLD OUT
Thursday 27th of August SOLD OUT
NEW DATE ADDED : Thursday 10th of September
Location: Zoom online
Cost: £99.00 plus VAT
If you’d like to see the rest of our training courses please click here.