Following the recent BCAP guidance changes this course will look at the new regulations and provide recent ad examples to back up learning, with a heavy focus on legibility.
The session is ideal for anyone working in post-production and will provide a comprehensive overview of superimposed text in ads and examples of the common mistakes we come across daily.
Operations Manager Mark Hynes and Training Manager Michael Haydon will lead delegates through course material, learning activities, and an end-of-session Q&A.
Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm
Date: Wednesday 10th July 2019
Location: Clearcast, 4 Roger Street, London W1CN 2JX
Price: £199.00 plus VAT
- Legibility, prominence and proximity of qualifying text
- Dos & Don’ts – Edging, drop shadows, outlines & black bars
- Text reduction, distraction and moving backgrounds
- Width of text review – avoiding narrow/vertically compressed text
- Positioning and height of text measurement including font sizes
- Duration of hold including overlapping text and what does/doesn’t get counted
- Choice of wording: difference between qualifying and contradictory supers
To guarantee your place, book now by emailing us at email@example.com.