Responding to demand we’ve pencilled in another date in our training diary. On the 26th April we’re planning to head to Manchester to lead a day of back to back training. In the morning we’ll run our popular Agency Certificate course followed by our CPD Certified Advanced Course after lunch. Delegates can book on either course independently or both for a full day of learning.
The content will mirror the learning outcomes from the courses we run in London but the timings condensed so that Manchester Agencies, Broadcasters and Advertisers can receive the key content from both courses in just 1 day. The combination of these two sessions is the full package for a complete overview of Clearcast and our processes as well as an in depth looks at those tricky sectors that get complaints.
See full course location,pricing and syllabuses below:
McCann Manchester, Bonis Hall, Bonis Hall lane, Macclesfield, SK10 4EF
Agency Certificate (morning) – £249 plus VAT
Advanced Certificate (afternoon) – £299 plus VAT
Agency & Advanced combined (all day) – Discounted price of £499 plus VAT
- Importance of pre-clearance
- Clearcast & the ASA
- Pre-and post-production approval processes
- Timing restrictions
- Misleading Messages: Section 3 of the BCAP Code
- ‘Taking Offence’: Section 4 of the BCAP Code
- Interpretation of claims
- Claim support requirements
- Understanding our online system Review of superimposed text regulations
- Outline of the Alcohol rules
- Review of Motoring guidelines
- Overview of the Food rules including HFSS foods
- Review of the Gambling rules
- Analysis of rules on Privacy and Political advertising
At the moment we’re still gauging interest in the course, to register your place please email us here.