A must-have for all Broadcasters – both shareholder and non-shareholder - involved in TV Campaigns. The CPD certified course will leave you equipped with the essential knowledge to work with us us to get ads on air and keep them there.
“Alyx and Michael have both very welcoming and friendly voices so it felt very engaging and also well structured. Training each day really flew by!”
Pascale, Warner Media, October 2020
The comprehensive, 2-part, live webinar provides a practical insight into the the TV Advertising Clearance process, including the key sections of the BCAP Code, how scheduling and timing decisions are made, and how claims are interpreted. Please see below for the full syllabus breakdown.
Location: The course is currently run as a 2-part live webinar, however we hope to be able to run in-person courses again in the near future.
Time: 2 x 60-minute sessions on consecutive days.
Cost: £249 plus VAT
- Not found exactly what you are looking for? Find out more about our Bespoke courses here.
- Book your place below or if you prefer to pay via invoice email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more than the basics?
Once you've completed your Level 1 Broadcaster Certificate, delve deeper into the areas that matter the most to your work.
- Join the Advanced Certificate to find out more about the most contentious areas such as alcohol, motoring, food, gambling, privacy and political advertising.
- Join Masterclass: Claims & Substantiation to find out the key do's and don'ts when making claims in your ads.
- Join Masterclass: Offence & Restrictions to understand the nuances of navigating timings & scheduling restrictions in your ads.