We’re very excited to announce that for the first time, our Training certificate is heading to the US! We’ve pencilled in a visit to New York on the 20th June and are planning to lead a half day of training that will mirror our most popular UK course to US agencies, The Agency Certificate.
During the course delegates will gain a unique practical insight into every aspect of the UK TV advertising clearance process from script to screen. The course will equip attendees with the essential knowledge and skills to get their client’s ads to air and keep them there.
See full course location, pricing and syllabus below:
Address: The Chocolate Factory, 636 11th Avenue , New York, NY 10036
Price: £249.00 (to take advantage of our group bookings discount please email us).
- Importance of pre-clearance
- Clearcast & the ASA
- Pre-and post-production approval processes
- Timing restrictions
- Misleading Messages: Section 3 of the BCAP Code
- ‘Taking Offence’: Section 4 of the BCAP Code
- Interpretation of claims
- Claim support requirements
- Understanding our online system
- Review of superimposed text regulations
Email us to reserve your place or for further details about this course.