Our most popular training course, The Agency Certificate, will next open its doors on 21st August. Following this, we will run again on the 18th September, 16th October & 13th November. Email us to check availability.
During the course delegates will gain a unique practical insight into every aspect of the UK TV advertising clearance process from script to screen. The course will equip attendees with the essential knowledge and skills to get their client’s ads to air and keep them there.
See full course location, pricing and syllabus below:
Address: Clearcast, 4 Roger Street, London, WC1N 2JX
Price: £249.00 plus VAT
- Importance of pre-clearance
- Clearcast & the ASA
- Pre-and post-production approval processes
- Timing restrictions
- Misleading Messages: Section 3 of the BCAP Code
- ‘Taking Offence’: Section 4 of the BCAP Code
- Interpretation of claims
- Claim support requirements
- Understanding our online system
- Review of superimposed text regulations
Email us to reserve your place or for future training dates.